Make difference in your community and your profession.
Benefits of Joining Noble
- Access to NOBLE members who presently provide senior law enforcement leadership in 48% of the largest cities in America;
- Representation at federal, state, and local government through NOBLE’s advocacy efforts;
- Access to NOBLE’s Center for Excellence Institute which is our state of-the-art online training center in which you can earn CEU’s;
- Reduced conference rate for NOBLE’s Annual Training Conference & Exhibition;
- Ability to participate in various training platforms at local, regional and national levels;
- Access to over 3,200 members worldwide that represent chief executive officers and command-level law enforcement officials from federal, state, county, municipal law enforcement agencies, and criminal justice practitioners;
Anybody can join NOBLE! We welcome people of all races, ethnicities, religions, and professions. You do not need to be a member of law enforcement in order to join. Our members come from law enforcement agencies of various jurisdictions, the bench and the bar, and the public as well as private sector. NOBLE welcomes everybody and every entity that shares its values and supports its goals.
Joining NOBLE is quick and easy:
Simply download and fill out the national and Chicago chapter “New Membership” applications form. You can either bring them to the next meeting, mail them in, or email them to email@example.com
You can pay your dues online here or pay in person at the next meeting.
Renew Your Membership
Make sure that your membership is current. To renew your membership, download and fill out the national and Chicago chapter Membership Renewal Forms. You can either bring them to the next meeting, mail them in, or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Dues Payment Station
to pay your membership dues. Note that there are two level of dues involved: national and local. Select the appropriate national dues type and your local dues have been included in the total. You will receive a confirmation of receipt of your application and payment within three (3) business days. Welcome to NOBLE!
Law enforcement CEOs and command level officials with the rank of Lieutenant or above and federal government law enforcement officials with the grade of GS-13 and above. Civilian criminal justice executives who are active members of a federal, state, or municipal law enforcement agency, or other agency, and whose permanent position is that of Director, Deputy Director, Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent, Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner, or Chief Executive Officer of a law enforcement agency or department.
Security officers, civilian employees, community supporters and other non-sworn individuals interested in furthering the goals of NOBLE.
Law enforcement individuals below the rank of Lieutenant, criminal justice educators, and federal government law enforcement individuals with a grade below GS-13. Civilian criminal justice manager/administrator who is currently employed in a federal, state, or municipal law enforcement agency.
Corporations, organizations, or individuals interested in furthering the goals of NOBLE.
Local Membership dues ONLY if you or your agency have paid NATIONAL DUES to the NOBLE National Office directly.